If you vote Democrat are you voting your values? If yes GREAT!!, I am not knocking you, I know many wonderful Democrats who vote their values. If you answered yes to the above please let meknow which of these (pick as many that apply) in this list are your value? If it is some other values NOT on this list please let me know. Answer and Share please.
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted
so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I Vote Democrat because I do not believe in God, I do not believe in the 10 comandments. God is a delusion
12. I voted Democrat because I believe government and school districts know best for my child, I need their help to pick which school my child has to attend
Related Links: How long will Christians vote against their conscience, God and Values? How long will you stand in agreement with the Democrat party?
Powered by Facebook Comments