You’ve Gotta Read This 7-19 part 3
By Mack Rights
James O’Keefe and Project Veritas have struck again. They got a couple of union guys in New York to admit: “You know the Green Jobs Green New York, between us, a lot of it is bulls$%t.” The undercover reporter says we “just take dirt and put it right back in the ground.” The union guy said: “It sounds like, it almost is exactly the same as where we were with Green Jobs Green New York… Hey, if people are willing to give you money, that’s fine.” If you want to know what the government is spending $1.6 trillion in borrowed deficit money a year on, here you have it. Nothing, and the guys getting rich off of doing nothing, admit that they know it.
An attempt to protect California children from the mandatory indoctrination into the glorious lifestyles of the gay and famous beginning in kindergarten has failed. It only received 450,000 signatures, and the measure will not be on the ballot. It’s pathetic that, in a democracy, parents are scoffed at when they try to protect their children from the gay agenda’s government-paid efforts to groom them for a lifestyle of abnormalcy. Get your kids out of public schools, or your kid will likely be grow up to be a godless dirt-worshipping, drug-addicted homosexual without a job. That is the ideal Democrat voter, and since the Democrat Party is aborting its next generation, they need to make voters the old-fashioned way. Get them addicted to drugs and sex as children, and then tell them to vote themselves a raise as a Democrat.
Here’s another example of Obama’s idea of venture capitalism by using borrowed taxpayer dollars to fund political donors by buying them an alternative energy company. Amonix is now bankrupt after 14 months and $20 million of Obamacash. No one wants your green “energy” Obama, and these government-subsidized boondoggles are going bankrupt faster than California cities.
Joel B. Pollak lists 10 things Obama has refused to release, as he demands that Romney release 10 years of tax returns. While the list is incomplete, read and giggle at the idea that we should take Obama seriously:
10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady–but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.
9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?
8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”–for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists–biographer David Maraniss refers to it–and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.
7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note.
6. Small-dollar donors. In 2008, the McCain campaign released the names of donors who had contributed less than $200, though it was not required to do so. But the Obama campaign refused, amidst accusations it had accepted illegal foreign contributions.
5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape–and so has Obama.
4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs–but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.
3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.
2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators–the details of which are only beginning to emerge.
1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal–and Obama did just that.
In addition to the above, Obama and his campaign have lied about many facts about his past–his membership in the New Party; his extensive connections with ACORN; and his continued relationship with domestic terrorist Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, among other examples. Obama’s own memoir is filled with fabrications. And now he is lying about his opponent’s honorable record in business. He–and the media–have no shame.
Compton, CA may be the fourth city in California to go bankrupt in just weeks. They’re out of money and $42 million in debt, as far as we know. Reuters reports that the city “overspent legally set limits on certain programs by $17 million.” This is what happens when you vote for Democrats. Your city goes bankrupt, and the value of your property in that city goes down, down, down. Why? – Because no one in their right mind wants to buy a house in your bankrupt city where they can’t afford to pay the cops or the trash collectors. Your city then starts to stink.
This is crazy. The Bulgarian Media are reporting that “the terrorist who killed five Israeli tourists, though the list could grow to eight, was named Mehdi Ghezali.” He was in Guantanamo Bay. He was picked up after 911. Noah Glyn goes on to quote several stories over the decade about this guy, who the liberals tricked our government into freeing by sympathizing with his plight. He was a Swedish citizen, and the Swedish PM Goran Persson lobbied to get him out. He was later arrested again, but the Eurorats in Sweden again petitioned to get him freed from Pakistan. The pinkos at Amnesty International used his testimony as evidence that the US had supposedly tortured an Australia at Guantanamo Bay. The story goes on and on. This guy was a scumbag who was freed repeatedly by lily-livered Islamosymp liberals. The blood of these Israelis is on your hands liberals. And your argument that Americans were torturing terrorists at Gitmo depends somewhat upon this guy’s testimony. Admit it liberal. You’ve been suckered. Either that or you’re happy to see terrorists get out of prison and succeed in killing Israelis. That wouldn’t surprise me much seeing as I’ve been paying attention to the Democrat Party’s base in the Occupy movement.
There’s been much media yakking about trying to blame Romney for layoffs of Bain Capital companies during the recession in 2000, but Romney wasn’t in control of Bain at the time. He was busy saving the Olympics. In any case, it turns out that it was actually an Obama money bundler named Jonathan Lavine who was in charge. Imagine that. Obama probably doesn’t know what irony means, and we can’t prove he’s intelligent enough to know what it means because he still hasn’t released his school records. But he’s blaming Romney for the actions, entirely understandable to someone who know economics, of his own moneyman. Obama’s faith in the liberal media’s ability to keep you ignorant of reality is strong.
Trayvon Martin’s parents respond to the George Zimmerman interview on Sean Hannity’s show. “We must worship a different God,” Martin’s father said, “There is no way that my God wanted George Zimmerman to murder my teenage son.” It appears the Martin’s feel entitled to all of the sympathy and resent any sympathy that Zimmerman might have earned by being willing to be heard on national television. I think that’s unfortunate. I sympathize with both parties. I don’t believe for a second that Zimmerman was inspired by anything but fear when he pulled the trigger, but it’s still awful that Martin is dead. This was an unfortunate event, but it is eliciting massive racial strife and needlessly so. That’s too bad. I guess I’d wish the Martins wouldn’t be so willing to throw fuel on a fire that I believe can get out of control very quickly. The deaths of more in the name of their son will not bring back their son.
Under the headline “Secular Messianism, Cont’d,” Michael Potemra highlights an email from a Methodist minister who is bothered by Obama’s use of Biblical teachings to transfer voters’ loyalties from God to government. Obama says that if you own a business, you didn’t build it. It was given to you by government, and you owe the government for having made that possible. This minister points to the fact that, if we have talents, we owe that to God, and the minister feels like Obama is stealing from her sermons. This reminds me of the story of communist Cuba. In schools, children are told to close their eyes and pray to God for candy. They open their eyes and nothing is there. Then they’re told to close their eyes and ask Castro for candy. They open their eyes and candy is on the desk. Socialists understand one thing well. Get them young.
In an effort to distract voters from reality, the media are pretending that Romney needs to release 10 years of tax returns or isn’t qualified to be president, even though most presidents only release 2 years as has Romney. Well, here are 10 things the media aren’t telling you about the economy:
1. Weekly jobless claims shot up to 386,000.
2. Foreclosures are hitting our most vulnerable citizens.
3. Factory activity contracted for a second month in a row.
4. Home sales dropped a whopping 5.4% — the biggest drop in nine months.
5. Retail sales dropped for the third straight month.
6. Consumer confidence dipped to 84.7.
7. U.S. business inventories increased by .3%…
8. …sales dropped .1%.
9. Food prices are skyrocketing.
10. More Americans are getting federal disability than jobs.
Like Obama said, the private sector is doing fine. I guess that’s what one would think when the unemployment number of those that work in the government is actually only a bit higher than 4%. Living in a bubble, Obama hasn’t a clue about what is going on. It turns out, he spends more time golfing than on the economy.
The judge in charge of the military trials of the 911 conspirators in Club Gitmo is suspending the trial so KSM can observe Ramadan. To all of those who say that the terrorist attacks don’t have anything to do with the Muslim religion, I ask you why then would the judge care about the terrorists’ ability to observe Ramadan? If these terrorists aren’t religious, why would we be sensitive enough to observe their religion that we are supposed to pretend they don’t observe simply because they make it their life’s goal to kill non-Muslims in the name of their god? Get your story straight liberals. Either the terrorists are religious and they do what they do because of their religion, or they’re not religious and we have no obligation to honor their wish to pretend they are.
George Soros’ son is starting a super PAC to end the use of super PAC’s in elections. Essentially, a super PAC is a way that those with money can use that money to buy political speech. It’s legal, and since it takes money to be heard, money equals speech. So using money as speech to target those who don’t want to outlaw money as speech through legislation that would squelch political speech in violation of the 1st Amendment, Soros and his son are using money to disenfranchise those whose speech they disagree with. It cannot be forgotten that the unions in America have spent $4.4 billion since 2005 targeting Republicans in favor of Democrats. If the Soroses are successful, only the Democrats will have free political speech simply because they aren’t targeting the free speech of the unions. Like the Cylons of Battlestar Galactica, “They have a plan.” They just need you not to pay attention. There’s nothing to see here. Move along.
Powered by Facebook Comments